Today’s Exchange Rates to Reload your Cash Passport Card
- Australian Dollars
- British Pounds ($1 = 0.5378 GBP)
- Canadian Dollars ($1 = 0.8571 CAD)
- Euro ($1 = 0.6385 EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollars ($1 = 5.2265 HKD)
- Japan Yen ($1 = 85.1578 JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar ($1 = 1.0597 NZD)
- Singapore Dollars ($1 = 0.9171 SGD)
- Thai Baht ($1 = 22.2336 CTH)
- UAE Dirhams ($1 = 2.3842 AED)
- United States Dollars ($1 = 0.6801 USD)
We hope that you and your family are coping with the strains and uncertainties imposed on you by COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Our Wollongong store is open with reduced hours and our Warringah Mall store is closed but we are keeping abreast of the situation to determine the path forward. The main driver will be international travel. In the meantime we are still able to remotely process Cash Passport card transactions on this site.
Everyone’s thoughts around the return to international travel are different – we have a range of options to help, whenever you make your decisions. Please contact us if you need to discuss your particular circumstances.
- If your travel plans have been moved to a later date we are still able to load funds onto your cards – whenever you are ready to do so.
- If you are changing your planned destination (eg New Zealand instead of Europe) we are also able to switch the currency that is on the card.
- If you have funds on your card that you will no longer need for travel we are able to pay these back to you.
- If your cards will expire before your next trip we are able to move your funds over to a new set of cards. You would receive the same amount that is currently on the cards.
- If you aren’t sure of the balance on your card we can let you know
- If you need a list of transactions made on your card we can email one to you.