Today’s Exchange Rates to Reload your Cash Passport Card
- Australian Dollars
- British Pounds ($1 = 0.5156 GBP)
- Canadian Dollars ($1 = 0.8713 CAD)
- Euro ($1 = 0.6092 EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollars ($1 = 5.487 HKD)
- Japan Yen ($1 = 80.1064 JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar ($1 = 0.9994 NZD)
- Singapore Dollars ($1 = 0.9497 SGD)
- Thai Baht ($1 = 22.8064 CTH)
- UAE Dirhams ($1 = 2.5273 AED)
- United States Dollars ($1 = 0.7144 USD)
Reload your Cash Passport Card
If you have a MasterCard Platinum Cash Passport Card you can reload your card using our services. You can pay using our Bpay biller code, by direct credit from your bank account or by credit card (1% credit fee applies).
Simply click on the currency you require and choose how much you want to load (minimum A$150).
There are no fees to use our reload services and our rates are consistently better than those offered direct with MasterCard. (you can check their rates here)
Please note that we cannot reload Cash Passport Cards that were purchased at Travelex.
The Currency Exchange (ABN 31 652 071 985) is an agent of MasterCard for the purposes of selling its “Cash Passport” Product. MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Travel Card Express
Need cash on your travel card in a hurry?
By using PayID we can load your card in minutes.
- In your Internet Banking select “Pay to ABN” (or similar) and use 78096644094 (Ian Spight Pty Ltd).
- In the description put one of your Cash Passport Card Numbers and the currency you need.
- Enter the Australian amount you want to send eg $500
Some points to note:
- We recommend that you use a small amount on your first load using this method so that you are certain it works well for you.
- PayID is also an option at our checkout if you want to use the full method
- Each bank’s method for sending PayID ABN payments are slightly different, so you will need to contact them if you need to clarify their process.
- If you do not include your card details or currency the load will take longer or funds may be returned without being loaded